Thursday, September 04, 2008

8! (Ditimpuk Mei dan Steph)

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Obviously, yours truly is the first thing that comes into mind. Or, to be exact, my own happiness and contentment.


2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Groceries.


3) Where do you wish to get married?
I already got married. But if I could choose, in a prairie or flower fields with only close friends and loved ones. Or a small party in a small chateau will do...

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I think I won't be permanently owned by my love, ever. I am my own person.

5) Are you in love?
Sure thing.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Dinner, huh... food court in BTC, most likely.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Some books written by Nora Roberts.


8) What is your full name?
Primadonna Angela (according to my birth certificate).


9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
I think of them as a unit, so, both.


10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Several years ago, I'd have plenty of names to mention. Now? I dunno. Kaneshiro Takeshi, mayhap? Or better yet, Tanthalasa Half-Elven?


11) Christina or Britney?
Voice, Christina. Character, neither.


12) Do you do your own laundry?
Sometimes, when I'm in the mood.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
China (esp. Guilin), Japan, Ireland, Holland, Austria... maybe USA, because my twin bro is there.

14) Hugs or kisses?
Depending on the person who wants to hug/kiss me.


15) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. writing
2. reading
3. beading
4. collecting cute things (preferably glittery stuff like stones and crystals)
5. traditional clothes, esp. yukata, tomesode, houmongi, aodai, cheongsam
6. books! (naturally)
7. my best friends and family
8. jewelry and crystals

16) 8 things I say too often:
1. Aiyah
2. Haesh
3. Apa sih?
4. What the f***?
5. Papish!
6. Aza!
7. Chika!
8. JANGAN!

17) 8 books I've read recently:
1. All the Possibilities
2. Genuine Lies
3. Jenny Days 2--Tsukasa Hojo
4. Recipe books
... y'know what, can't really remember the details. Have to check goodreads.com

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Manatsu no Kajitsu, Southern All Stars
2. The Legendary Theme, Gitarooman
3. Akogare, from Guitar Freaks
4. Sleeping Beauty (or any songs), by Tchaikovsky
5. Smile, Nat King Cole
6. Solitaire, Clay Aiken
7. Superstar, Carpenters
8. Clair de Lune, DeBussy

19) 8 things I learned last year:
1. Don't trust people too easily, because they can easily stab you in the back.
2. Sometimes you have no control at all concerning your life, and during this time it is best if you just let things flow.
3. When golden opportunities approach you, be sure to grasp them. Yet you have to learn to let go when they don't suit you anymore.
4. A friend in the past is just, well, a friend in the past, unless (s)he can prove you otherwise.
5. Beware of old acquaintances who insist in meeting you in person after so many years of no contact.
6. He was not just into me, and that eased the hurt and hatred.
7. If you want something badly, it will happen... if you can work on it, why wait?
8. Visualization sessions and spells do work.

20) Tag 8 people :
isman, Vani, Rini, Kori, Surya, Mbak Uci, Duma, Nisa (Audriel)

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!