Friday, September 19, 2008

Coming Soon, My 12th Book!

This is my first short stories collection published by Gramedia Pustaka Utama. I hope it will hit the book stores on September 30, 2008.

Truth to tell I'm rather nervous because some of the stories here were written long before I published my first book. I also included a novella called The Unbeatables. My old friends ought to really know what I'm talking about! My favorite story in this book is called Revenge is Best Served Hot! The main protagonist is so bitchy and anal retentive... which is so not unlike me. (Sometimes!)

I love my picture on the back cover (will ask the editor to send me the file later) as it was taken by GPU's photographer, Marcel A. W. And I really like the cover, it's green! Thanks lovely Maryna, for the excellent work! (By the way, I fall in love with the character's dainty floral green shoes. Does anybody know where I can get a pair like that? )

2 comments:

maryna roesdy said...

Semoga bukunya laris manisssss ya Mbak. Btw kalo sudah menemukan tempat jual sepatunya, tolong kabarin daku juga yaaa ^_*

Primadonna Angela said...

amiiiiin ryna. :) nanti kukabarin deh, juga lagi hunting2. :) ryna suka warna hijau jugakah?

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!