Monday, December 29, 2008

Some Brooches

I've been making lots and lots of brooches lately. Don't know why, but mixing colors and different-shaped beads together, forming a brooch, can be fun. As you can see, my creations vary from the typical (boring, predictable designs, like my partner call sit) to the bizarre. There are many more that I haven't photographed.

Beading is a new hobby. I never thought I'd be able to create tangible things. Sure, I could write, and even though I have given up the hope to be able to draw or paint well, I suppose I can "paint" things using my writing. But now, being able to bead many things make me feel happy and energized.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!