Monday, September 20, 2010

My Chocolate Pudding with Yum Rum Sauce

Made this a few hours ago. Only two portions left because my partner and my kids love it so much. I haven't made pudding for a long time, but I think I'll make some once a week, at least.

Been hankering to try baking lemon meringue pie, my favorite. But it requires some time and I am not really in the mood for some complicated baking. Perhaps later, this weekend.

Have spent a totally lazy holiday, meaning, I didn't work. Starting next week, I have to translate and revise some manuscripts. Yay! I've been storing tons of tarik tea to fuel me to work!

1 comment:

nhoe said...

look delicious.. nyaamm :D~

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!