Friday, December 10, 2010

Cast of My Favorite Show--Dexter

I "cheated" again and chose this picture instead. This picture was taken by Sonja Flemming/Showtime, and I got this from here.

I love Dexter. It's season 5 now and many people I know enjoy this show as well. It's about a unique serial killer because he's a blood analyst working for the police in Miami. He has this kind of "code" instilled by his belated adopted father. He only kills people that he deems deserved to be killed--criminals who escape Scot free or the untouchables. In the mean time he is trying to live normally, with kids, a partner, a devoted sister (who's also a police officer, btw).

This shows portrays the contrasts superbly and the opening title is awesome.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!