Saturday, April 09, 2011

Nyachan & Yours Truly

Atashi no shin yu (my best friend) is a Japanese. Her name is Nina but her family, close friends and yours truly call her Nyachan. Last month she went to Bali to have a short Indonesian course (yes, she can speak Bahasa Indonesia! I'm so proud of her!). You can say that in a whim, I went there to meet her. We had some fun and we went to Tanah Lot together.

I'll share my experiences in Bali in other posts. I didn't go to many places since I was only there for 2 nights and 3 days. I've visited some places of interest in Bali but it was eons ago, back when I was still a highschooler and university student.

I love Bali. It's a pity that the electricity isn't that stable and the island is still experiencing other problems. However if you go to the right place and at the right moment, you'll be able to sense the magic. And truly understand why they say Bali is the island of the gods.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!