Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chicken Nugget #30hariberbagiresep

It's been a while since I made homemade chicken nugget. I jotted down the recipe somewhere, but my book conveniently went missing. Hah, time to try another recipe, then!

I browsed around and found a recipe here. Made some changes and they turned out great. 

Here's my modification of that recipe:



500 grams minced chicken
3 eggs
2 large cloves of garlic, smashed then minced
2 tbsp fish sauce
3 tbsp tapioca starch
Salt, pepper, sugar to taste
1 tsp vegetable broth powder (I used mushroom, but you can opt for chicken, of course)
6 tbsp mayonnaise
6 tbsp breadcrumbs

Combine all ingredients until it forms a thick paste. Spread evenly in a tray previously coated with margarine. Steam for about 20-25 minutes until it's done. Let it cool for a while. Cut into desired shapes. Coat with egg then breadcrumbs, fry until golden brown. 

My kids and I love the nuggets so much. Soon, I'm going to make another batch. Perhaps I'll put some cheese in it? Shredded vegetables? Mmm, sounds tasty.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!