Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fried Meatballs #30hariberbagiresep

My family loves meatballs. It's been a while since I made some, and my kids requested fried ones. 

I used my standard recipe for regular meatballs (boiled). My kids asked for second and then third helpings. And they wanted this for their lunch tomorrow, too. 



Ingredients:
- 250 grams minced chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed then minced 
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 tsp broth powder
- Salt, pepper, sugar to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp shoyu (or sweet soy sauce, depending on your preference)
- 2 tbsp tapioca powder
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (you can use more if the mixture is too runny)

Mix all ingredients until you can form balls without crumbling. Fry until golden brown. You can freeze the remaining mixture to be thawed and fried later.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!