Saturday, September 28, 2013

CeleTuna (Celery & Tuna) #30hariberbagiresep


This is one of the dishes that comfort me. Yes, I often resort to tuna whenever I need some mood booster. Eating this always leaves me with energy and contentment.

It is simple to make and to me, tasty and filling, too. For two or three servings.  

Smash some cloves of garlic, sauteé with 1 tbsp of oil until fragrant using low heat. Add 1 cup of chopped celery (I like my celery to be tender, if you prefer it crisp, add tuna first). Then, add a can of tuna (I used the one with brine instead of vegetable oil). Blend well and simmer for a couple of minutes. 

I prefer to eat it with steamed rice, but pasta would be nice as well.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!