Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 5: My Dreams

One thing for sure, I have oh-so-many dreams.

Some will never, ever come true. As a fanciful person I have way too many impossible dreams. Some are downright silly, like dreaming one day I'd be able to fly without a gadget to help me. Or being able to teleport wherever I want. Or inventing some kind of device that would enable me to create dishes seemingly out of thin air. (I probably have watched too many Star Trek episodes.)

I have always dreamed of becoming a writer. It started with my love of reading. When I was a child, I read many books from Gramedia Pustaka Utama. "One day, I have to work here. Or publish my books here." Many years later, both wishes came true...

I have other dreams, but I am not too comfortable sharing all of them with the world. I believe that big dreams should be kept deep inside, and shared with selected few. If you blabber all of them to the world, it might seem as if you were bragging or exaggerating. The act would cheapen the dreams.

Sooo... I'll share only two of them here: one, to write and publish a book for children, and two, to write and publish a recipe book.

So mote it be, amen.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!