Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Highlight of the Day

Finished one story. Hooray! Finally! A sense of accomplishment! Now I can rest, hehe.

So What's Cookin'?

(literally) I sauteed some vegs, beancurd, and chicken. Suits my taste very much though
I am aware that to others it might be too salty. Steamed chicken's breast for him.

Plan to spend New Year's Eve at my parents'. Won't do anything much, prolly watch TV
and perhaps cook something nice. Maybe rissotto. With tomato juice, mushroom, chunks
of chicken and perhaps sausages. Am dying to make quiche. Have to buy filo pastry
or puff pastry dough and cream first.

Oh, talking about food always makes me hungry. I'm off for lunch.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!