Friday, January 30, 2004

Have I Changed?

I last took The Ultimate Personality Test on Emode two and a half years ago. I was a Lethal Weapon. I took the same test some minutes ago and the result really shocked me. Now I'm a Chosen One? So I took the test again and the result was still the same. Oh well...

Primadonna Angela, you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

My previous result (taken in 2001)
You're a Lethal Weapon. That means you're open-minded, enthusiastic, and popular. Chances are you might even break the rules sometimes. You're motivated and serious, and you always jump at the chance to take on a new project. Innovation and abstract thinking are your strengths.

Well, the good thing is, my compatibility with isman has risen up! Friendship 69%, Love 73%, Work 46%, Enemy 48%. Well, the enemy percentage hasn't changed though...

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!