Saturday, January 03, 2004

Weary, watery eyes, blurry vision and furry sensation. I just realize that I haven't written a poem for months. I lost my notebook containing my poems. It's time to dig my room and find it.

My twin brother called today!
He sounded a bit different. Perhaps it's the connection. Or the time difference. What I do know, my partner and I are always glad to receive his call.

Am planning to go out to buy something, yet, once again this feeling imbues my senses and clouds my thoughts. I keep making up excuses. Laziness. Sleepiness. Thinking that, ah, one hour more wouldn't hurt. Here I still am, writing and waiting.

For what?

I crave to have something. And I know where I can get it. The only way, I have to get up from this chair then prepare myself to go out.

Ooh, but I am too lazy and a bit dizzy.

Excuses, excuses...


No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!