Tuesday, February 10, 2004

It's All About Communication...

...today. Went to the post office to post a dozen or so letters. Chatted with the postmaster. He brought back a glimpse of the past, for he used to be posted on my campus' post office.

Checked my mails. Found out that this son of mine wrote me a mail. Replied the mail and sent him an SMS. We then SMS-ed for a while.

Checked my old time planner. Found an address of my former spoken English teacher in Texas. Decided to write her a letter.

Got a call from my mother-in-law.

Got an e mail from a dear friend in Surabaya. (yeah, you, Poetoe, you)
Also from Dino Setiawan and Eric Peele.

And the most amazing thing of the day! I got a mail! Actually it was for isman, but since I'm his partner it means it's mine as well.

I am happy when communication is in the air.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!