Thursday, February 26, 2004

Signs of Stress

A couple of days ago I noticed that my Quisalas was deeply stressed. It could be because I am highly intuitive. Or perhaps it was because of his reaction while he was listening to a story of mine.
Me: A guy called our house some time ago, saying, "Hey, you should check your fax machine. I tried to fax you so many times in vain!"
isman: Eh?
Me: To this I replied, "Well, sir, it is you who should check the number you're dialling! We don't even have a fax machine!"
isman: (laughing hysterically)
I guess each individual varies when it comes to experiencing stressful situations. My reaction could be a zillion of things--from itchiness and rashes to sudden silence or talkativeness. Yesterday I realized that I was deeply stressed and disturbed when I noticed that the bracelet I was weaving had a strange pattern. Automatically I just designed the yarns into a familiar pattern that I had in mind. It was a wrong pattern.

Maybe it's time to meditate... once again. Or banish some negativities. Somehow I have a feeling that I should rearrange the room and jewelry again.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!