Saturday, February 14, 2004

Wish List

This son of mine has already made a wish list for Valentine. Ohkay, so it only contained one item: a video camera. But it's still a list. I am fond of making lists. So, why not make a wish list on my own?

Wish List:
Dragonlance Campaign Setting
Have always wanted to have it since I got my Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. Ohkay, so I don't play D&D. I do enjoy reading the information about one of my favorite lands, Krynn, though.

The Annotated Chronicles and Legends (Dragonlance) by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman
I'd love to see their comments of my favorite trilogies. My most favorite is Chronicles, though my twin bro, Andi Saptono, prefers Legends.

A digital camera
So that, whenever I want to take pictures of my beloved cats, I don't have borrow my father's or my brother's.

Numerous pots and fertilizers for planting seeds

More black candles
For spells of banishing. They're getting harder and harder to find!

Essential Oils
I need lavender, sandalwood, ylang ylang, tea tree.

An Indian Saree

Red pashmina shawl

Clay Aiken's CD and singles
Especially the single containing the song Solitaire.

Silver or gold locket.

What else? Enough for now, I guess.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!