Friday, April 13, 2007

Updates About Aza


Aza is 2 years and 9 months now. He has grown a lot--physically, emotionally and mentally. He is almost 15 kgs, tallish, robust and extremely talkative. Very observant and witty at times. His favorite snacks are chocolate bread, bread with peanut butter, watermelon, sweet oranges, cassava chips and so on (they change from time to time). His favorite animals are fish and snakes. His favorite toys are balls, plush dolls, badminton rackets, cars, and of course, Chika.

He loves red and yellow. Extremely fond of costumes--especially the ones with the color red in those (Spiderman and Superman are two of his favorites).


I feel so blessed holding him, especially when he's asleep. I hope he'll continue to grow into a happy, healthy child.

I never push him to learn about things. Some of my nosy relatives and acquaintances told me that I should teach him how to read and write. My partner and I decide not to. He is still a toddler. It's time for him to play and explore his creativity. So what if he can't read the paper yet? He's only two, for goodness sake!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!