Friday, August 31, 2007

Overwhelmed but Happy

Being a multitasker means that I have to survive in tight conditions. Sometimes I feel like giving up, yet at the same time, I know I am content. When I am idle, I often invent stuff to do.

This weekend, I planned to relax. Somehow I knew there'd be something that I'd do.. Turns out to be true. We're going to meet isman's friends. Haven't set up the exact time and date, though.

I just found out that my editor has finished editing my ninth manuscript (my eighth actually, but when it comes to printed version, it's the ninth). Wrote this one with Nana--so at least I have a buddy in checking & rechecking the proof (haha). That reminds me, I have to take a picture for this book!

Oh, this is gonna be another fruitful weekend for me...

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!