Got tagged by Nats. Without further ado, here are my answers!
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. Made a couple of earrings.
2. Breastfed Chika.
3. Ate my dinner.
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My confidence (or should I say, arrogance? Hehe!).
2. My ability to learn and survive.
3. Being content with what I have.
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Impatience. If I want something really bad, I want it RIGHT NOW!
2. My laziness.
3. Being judgmental almost all of the time.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
1. Dying before fulfilling my calling.
2. Losing my loved ones.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Handmade turquoise bracelet.
2. Silver ring with small solitaire cubic zirconia.
3. Silver anklet.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
(save for air, food and the like)
THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS:
Duh, can't write them down. How could you narrow the important objects into only three?
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
1. Southern All Stars
2. The Beatles
3. Bond (unsure whether this group qualifies to be considered as a band or not)
THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
I only have one way--by choosing and wanting to be happy. That simple.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
Don't know the title, some songs from the game Pimp My Ride...
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Join a bazaar to sell my stuff from Rumah Pernik.
2. Eat in Dragone with my partner, Kori & Surya.
3. Create my own brooch.
THREE THINGS YOU REGRET:
Nothing. Well, almost nothing, then.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
I have everything I want and need right now, no need to list them down.
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU'VE GIVING TO THE WORLD:
If they are that important, of course I won't tell.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in order):
1. I'm rebellious by nature.
2. When my partner and atashi no tenshi tease me about having "the body of a ...--censored!" I really want to strangle them for a second. Okay, make it two...
3. I've been kidnapped by aliens.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
THREE EMOTIONAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Whoa. I'm confused. Emotional things!? What the heck are they!?
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
Anything that I believe I cannot do (or choose not to do). Apart from those, I can do pretty much everything.
THREE THINGS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
1. Books borrowed by others (and not yet returned. I still remember! So send me those books NOW, or else...!)
2. My naivete. Shocking, isn't it, to think that I was once naive?
3. The fresh, verdant smell of the forest in my hometown.
THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. Korean dresses (haha).
THREE REASONS WHY YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE:
I have no idea. I guess everything in my past shaped me into the woman I am now.
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Soak myself in a tub filled with warm water and lavender essential oil. (Too bad I don't have a tub, huah.)
2. Finish reading heaps of untouched books I've bought eons ago.
3. Finish editing books and start writing more seriously and intently.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. A writer.
2. A translator/editor.
3. An entrepreneur.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
Singapore, Japan, China.
THREE CARTOON CHARACTERS:
I'm writing down my list of favorite anime/manga characters, instead of cartoon...
1. Shiryu of Saint Seiya.
2. Akechi Kengo of Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo.
3. Hattori Heiji of Meitantei Conan.
THREE BOY’S NAMES:
(I'm writing down the names from my books...)
1. Nishio Kintaro.
2. Andi Julian.
3. Kevin Vinanto.
THREE GIRL'S NAMES:
(names of characters from my books)
1. Cinnamon Cherry.
2. Yanik Prativi.
3. Monique Eveleen Soedibjo.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Why should I write them here? I'll just do them!
So, who are next?
1. Pretty M.