Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Feels Like Anniversary, Birthday, Samhain and Christmas Rolled Into One!

Yesterday, my sweet twin bro asked me to contact a certain person in Jakarta. The package containing lovely stuff for my partner and yours truly has arrived! Yay! Today I SMS-ed the CP and she called, telling me that the stuff would be sent on either Thursday or Friday. I can't wait!

I've been showered with lots of gifts and attention lately, alhamdulillah. Plus I got several emails from people who encouraged and supported me to write.

Today a dear friend came to my place, bringing stacks of brochures and a lovely red scarf. So lovely!

How wonderful it is, being able to feel content with what I have!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!