Friday, November 09, 2007

Accessories for Today

I'm writing a (supposedly) romantic scene. As always, I find it difficult to do so, that's why I seek support by wearing beautiful accessories. My choice for today is...

Silver anklet (not shown in the picture, since I wear it daily anyway). Jade bracelet from my dear friend, Dindin. Gold dragon ring from my mom (in-law). Lovely earrings from my angelic twin bro, Andi. Silver locket, also from Andi. Silver chain, this one, I bought it myself.

Uuugh, it's still quite difficult to write it! The sparks, the clashes, the drama, romance! I can be romantic when I want to, but it seems that my sense of romance is not suitable for most people.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!