Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Concerning Decisions

Sometimes they come in two. Three. Four. Five. Unlimited numbers. At times one is much better than the others. Often, they all seem the same. As bad, as good, as the others.

I'm not too fond of deciding things. I'm always afraid--what if I make a mistake? What if I choose a lousy option? I suppose, I'm afraid of decisions because I don't really want to be in control. Yet when you grow up, you have decide how you want to live your life. Alone? With a partner? Do you want to get married? Have kids? What kind of job do you want to do? How do you want to fill your days, your spare time?

We all deal with decisions and choices daily. Yet I'm still reluctant to do so....

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!