Saturday, March 29, 2008

Writing--Does It Get Easier Everytime?

No, it does not. Every piece of writing has its own difficulties and moments. Everytime I finish one manuscript, I'm always worried that there won't be another.

And yes, the writing becomes more enjoyable. At first, I dabbled in writing. Not I'm beginning to know what I'm doing. It's nice to know that you're in control.

I just need to write it down, I guess. Just got a couple of mails saying that, "Oh sure, to you writing is easy... I'm still an amateur. A beginner."

Like I haven't been one before.

Excuses, excuses. I find it annoying to hear comments like this. It's not like one day, a fairy or something appears out of thin air in front of me and presents me with a decent manuscript. No, honey, no, no, no. You work hard for it. You bleed, you cry, you put your heart and soul in it.

Sounds easy? Mayhap. But go ahead and try, and you'll know what I mean.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!