Monday, April 21, 2008

Handmade Ring!

This afternoon I busied myself making some accessories. I successfully made four or five rings. This was the first. Made of fresh water pearls, swarovski crystal beads, and shell. Surprisingly, it was relaxing. Or maybe I shouldn't be too surprised... I always feel calm and composed after creating something with my own hands.

Tomorrow, most likely I'll make rings again. Perhaps several earrings as well. Just in the right mood.

There's an assignment that I'd very much like to take, and before I decide to work on it, I want to purge myself from negativity and bad mood. So before that time comes, I'll clean or rearrange some things, create accessories... and of course, write.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!