Monday, April 21, 2008

Roasted Coconut

It's my newest crave. My parents were responsible in introducing this beverage to me. How do you make it? It's quite simple, actually. Peel the outer layer of the coconut, then roast it. At least that's what my mom told me. I'm sure it's not that easy.

The taste is... I don't know. It's rather tangy, I suppose, and sweet. My partner and Aza don't really like it though... Chika, on the other hand, loves it. Everytime I drink/eat the coconut, she'll approach me, open her mouth wide, and say, "Aaak!" Then she'll walk around, munch it, then return to my place, "Aaak!"

Unfortunately, drinking coconut water always makes me feel drowsy. It's a genetic thing, I s'pose, for my parents and brothers also feels the same way.

Ah, no problem, this week I plan to take it easy, anyway. Next week, my life will be filled with new challenges!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!