Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Went to Pesta Blogger 2008!

All in all, it was fun. I got to meet lots of people. About 1,000 people were there! Unfortunately, I only talked to a few of them, ha ha.

And oh, I looove the goodie bag. And the freebies! (Who doesn't, dear?)

I accidentally met a fellow writer, and here I was posing with her book. I chatted with several interesting people. So far I've only "met" them online. I also met Mike Aquino from the Philippines, Anthony Bianco from Australia and Mark Tafoya from the States. They are very friendly and I'm glad we had a chance to talk.

I also met a journalist from The Jakarta Globe. We talked for a while then isman and I went to the nearby Pizza Hut to attend "another blogger party". We had dinner at SCBD then headed home.

I hope there'll be another Pesta Blogger next year!

1 comment:

Eko Eshape said...

I hope there'll be another Pesta Blogger next year, too!

Maybe we can talk about your beautifull blog.

Salam

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!