Thursday, September 19, 2013

Potato Salad Recipe #30hariberbagiresep

Whenever I yearn for something rather tart and filling, this is one of my favorites. Another mood booster for me, especially when the weather is hot. This will last for 3 days max in the fridge, but in my house, it rarely lasts that long. 

Peel and dice 2 large potatoes (about 500 grams). Boil until soft, set aside. When the potatoes are cool enough, add 4-5 tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt and sugar to taste, 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary (or 1 tbsp dried rosemary), add a dash of oregano. Stir well. Put it in the fridge until you're hungry. (or, in my case, eat it right away!)

 

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!