Friday, October 18, 2013

Simple Recipe of the Day: Mango Lassi


I am a big fan of lassi, especially mango lassi. I first tasted it in Singapore with my bro, gosh, it was a long, long time ago. Perfect for a hot, humid day and yum yum, when you drink it while eating curry. Too bad, last time I went there, the food stall selling the fab lassi was no more. I miss that food stall. They sold delicious mutton curry and butter chicken and poori, my favorite.

Here's my version of mango lassi. I used a thicker type of yoghurt, but you can use the regular one, of course. This recipe yields enough lassi for two grown-ups, or two grown-ups and two kids, provided that you're willing share some with them.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!